I hestitate to jump to conclusions, but I think I just passed a crucial first step in getting this to work!@#!#
After adjusting some timing on my new code on the SX, I’ve found my first 0x4489 0x4489 pattern. This is first time I’m seeing at least some partial correct data. Here’s the output from the file
The full signature is 0xAAAA 0xAAAA 0x4489 0x4489. I found (2) of them in about 100kb of code. This sounds light, there should be more, but I’m close!!!
I’m not sure how accurate the rest of the data is, but the pure fact that we are seeing this signature tells me that I’m stinkin’ CLOSE to having this work at a low level.